What other information does Paniolo Adventures request?
We may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey, adding you to our mailing list, or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. We maintain a strict "No Spam" policy that means we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party, without your consent.
In addition, Paniolo Adventures will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive. If you are a member of our Mailing List, you will be contacted with announcements, news, etc. You have the option of "Unsubscribing" from our Mailing List at any time, thereby disabling any further such e-mail communication from being sent to you.
What information does Paniolo Adventures collect when I book a ride?
If you book a ride through panioloadventures.com, we need to obtain the appropriate information in order to complete the transaction. Depending upon the method of payment that you select and your location, the required information may vary. However, generally speaking we will need:
• Your Name
• Billing Address (for Credit Card Orders)
• E-Mail Address
• Phone Number
• Credit Card Number (for Credit Card Orders)
• Expiration Date (for Credit Card Orders)
We use server features that safeguard this information by using industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encrypted servers. SSL encodes the information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information.
Will Paniolo Adventures disclose the information collected to Third Parties?
Paniolo Adventures will disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
1. Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Paniolo Adventures.
2. Protect and defend the rights or property of Paniolo Adventures, or visitors of panioloadventures.com.
3. Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties.
4. Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
Revision: November 1, 2014